Monday 3 September 2012

NIRMAL BABA: FROM THE EYES OF DEVOTEES


Nirmal Baba Experiences


Nirmal Babaji Ko Mera Koti Koti Pranam,
Babaji,
Your blessings are protecting me from evil people who tried to destroy my life. I feel some power is always there with me that is helping me to save myself and my family.
I pray that let your Ashirwaad and Kripa shower on us always and we also do something good for helpless and innocent people.
Kripa Karo Babaji.
Respected Baba Ji Ko Koti Koti Pranam
Babaji I started watching your program since Dec 2010 and with your blessings I got a new job in the month of Feb 2011. a lot of thanks for this kind blessings. Due to the company’s contract was over the job was again closed in Feb 2012. Please Baba Ji KRIPA KIJIYE and bless me for new and good job to enhance my financial needs. Baba Ji Kripa Karen so that my wishes are fulfilled for my own House and a Happy family.
once agaain KOTI KOTI Pranam.

Babaji ko koti koti pranam!
Babaji apki kripa se hi meri job lagi hai.
Aap meri choti-badi saari pareshaniyaan door kar dete hain. Aise hi apna hath mere parivar aur mujh par rakhe rehna, Babaji.
Pranam.

for more visit on http://nirmalbaba.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment